Monday, December 17, 2012

Our Lord Will Provide

I'm sorry that I have been MIA for a few days. In the midst of the tragedy in Connecticut, I kind of found myself at a loss for words and with no motivation to write. Every time I turn on the TV I continue to be shocked with the news and the evil in the world, but I also find myself amazed at the strength of the people involved.
I continue to pray for the families and friends of everyone involved. I pray that God will calm their minds, surround them with His loving embrace, and continue to give them strength during these difficult times. This world has a lot of evil in it, but everyday is also filled with hope and I trust that our Lord will continue to provide and care for us during these difficult moments.

I have decided to join hundreds of other bloggers in a day of silence on my blog. I will be back tomorrow with some great posts to get your week started on the right foot, but for today, I will spend my time with my loved ones and our Lord in prayer.



No comments:

Post a Comment