Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Health Freak Christmas Guide 2

In my last post, I started my Health Freak Christmas Guide. It's a little cheat sheet for all of you who have fitness guru's to shop for. I've added a few more items for you to check out. Enjoy!

Health Freak Christmas Guide Volume 2

6. Garmin Forerunner 210 GPS Monitor
I've always admired Garmin's watches, but haven't gotten the nerve to spend $250+ on one yet. Yet is the key word there. I'm sure I will get one in the next year, if not this Christmas, because it will take my running to the next level. Personally, I know I'll get ultra competitive with the watch and try to up my pace more than I can with my normal sports watch. There are so many options, so before purchasing one, I suggest checking out DC Rainmaker. He does a full analysis of each watch from the packaging down to the little hidden features.

7. Therawheel
My friend's brother invented this gem. "Therawheel is the ONLY therapy product that rolls, glides, and compresses ANY soft tissue in ANY direction." Imagine a foam roller, but 100 times better. Their website is great because it offers videos and tips on how to use the Therawheel to aid in recovery and pain relief. This product is a  must for your nagging pains and soreness after workouts!

8. Running Medal Display
For those of you who have a lot of medals, this is a great way to display them! You can hang it in your office, home gym, or heck be proud and hang it in the living room! Where ever you decide to put it, you can be sure that it will serve as a constant motivation to get back out there and keep racing!

9.Marathon Jewelry 
You can't wear your medal around your neck everyday, but you can boast this beautiful piece of jewelry. I plan on buying this just to keep me motivated for my first marathon. Have pride in your successes!

10. Cyclists Ornament
Don't forget about the cyclists and triathletes out there. This pewter ornament would be great to top a gift with or for a stocking. The best part is, at $11.50 it won't break the bank!

I hope you all enjoy these gift ideas. Let me know what is on your list in the comments below! I'm always looking for things to add to my wish list!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Month of Gratitude:
This morning while eating breakfast I realized how grateful I am that I have choices in regards to what I eat. I can eat oatmeal, eggs, etc...many people are given one choice, eat what's in front of them or starve to death. Thank you Lord for providing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment