Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Weekend to Remember

What a weekend it has been, and the best part is I still have one more day since our offices are closed tomorrow! On Friday night, Kyle and I went out with our friends AJ and Lindsay for some sushi. I had some of the best sushi, and we even ventured to eat the edible orchids on the plate. It tasted like a flower. Nothing special, but hey it's worth trying once.

Kyle was the first to try the Orchid.
On Saturday, I woke up and kicked my butt with an interval and strength training workout. Usually I will do my run all at once then strength train, but I was up for a little change up.
Needless to say, it was a butt kicker because I was constantly challenging the muscles and took no breaks. After the workout we drove to Indianapolis to watch my Butler Bulldogs take on Gonzaga with some of my best friends from college! For those of you who missed the game, go to ESPN now and watch the last 5 seconds. What a game! I have no voice today, but it was totally worth it!

 
Well, it has been quite the weekend. Now I need to go study and make dinner! Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment