Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mountain Sick

For some reason I am mountain sick today. I love looking out my window and seeing the city and Lake Michigan, but some days I crave the mountains. For those of you who don't know, I lived in Colorado for 6 months in 2010 while interning for USA Triathlon. It was a dream.

I decided to go through some of my old Colorado pictures today. Bad idea! It made me miss it even more. I figured I'd share my flashback with you too!
Snowshoeing in Estes Park. Little did I know, my husband would propose to me here 3 months later:)
The incline. It's 1 mile of stairs straight up the side of a mountain. I am in love with it!
After completing the incline.
Hiking with Liz. She's training for the next summer Oympics.
Well, I'm done taking a journey down memory lane. I miss the serenity, the beauty, and most of all the killer workouts I had in those mountains. God has blessed me. 

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pictures and a wonderful plave to live for a bit!

    ReplyDelete